1000 th Post

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch71

Reaction score
I believe when I reach 1000 posts I'll receive the title of Single Recto under my name. Should I celebrate by buying a Single Recto since there are no current Mesa heads in my sig?

Last couple days I've, for some reason, obsessed over becoming a MkIV. I've decided that I should get back to work and my life. Whew! Saved by the UPS truck. See ya maybe tommorow!!!

clutch71 said:
I believe when I reach 1000 posts I'll receive the title of Single Recto under my name. Should I celebrate by buying a Single Recto since there are no current Mesa heads in my sig?

Let's just say you averaged five minutes per posting for a total of 5000 minutes or about 83 hours which is the rough equivalent of two weeks work. With that in mind you should spend AT LEAST two weeks pay on the rig of your choice. If you think you've averaged more than five minutes per posting then you should adjust upward accordingly. The next step would be to add a multiplier for how many times you've answered the same question(s). Just go down to Sunset and Gardner in Hollywood and take one of everything in the Mesa store just to be safe. Tell you're wife we all said it was okay.

Latest posts

Back