Mesa Mark Series Comparisons! C++, 3's, 4's, V's & More!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just curious based on a thread that was started in the Mark V forums on how great the RHY2 sounds. I had the Mark IVB and never used RHY2, tried it a few times over the 12 years I owned the amp. It just never made sense for me to use it in the combo. I appreciate your response on that subject. Thank you very much. I am much like you as I only ran the lead and clean and no in-between.
Keep the video's coming. You have the gear and that does take time to work out the videos. (y)
Of course! If you watch my Yngwie Pedal Comparison video it was my very first time spending any decent amount of time on R2 with the Blue Stripe, attempting to get an Yngwie like tone. Since it's technically still a Mark Series in this age range I feel comfortable sharing it here as well

Getting ready to move here in a few days, and will be getting all my stuff setup with a little more room for everything and I'll be able to leave my recording stuff setup for a change!

Anything else you all would like to see compared?

All these vids are great ! Thank you Brandon for sharing.
Much appreciated! I have learned that it really depends on what you listen on if they sound good or not haha. I recommend listening on Bluetooth speakers or buds. That's what I sound check on, so that's how I'm dialing in my tone, monitors, or flat responding headphones will sound more flat. Thanks for watching!

Back