Which Wah do you guys use????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sickindian said:
can i put fasel in my 535Q?

My 535Q came with a red Fasel. How old is 535Q?
Replaced the inductor DCR-1SR with a red Fasel and it was pretty easy. The one in the 535Q looks pretty easy also as you can see in the photo below
IMG_0149.jpg

6L6C said:
Sickindian said:
can i put fasel in my 535Q?

My 535Q came with a red Fasel. How old is 535Q?
Replaced the inductor DCR-1SR with a red Fasel and it was pretty easy. The one in the 535Q looks pretty easy also as you can see in the photo below
IMG_0149.jpg

Hmm my 535Q is roughly 5 years old but it does sound weak not even comparing to slash wah and totally no comparison to dcr-2sr. When i actually bought it i was dissapointed as i couldnt get any serious tones like from "Bulls on parade" or DT "Home" and obviously classic screaming metallica wah sound.

Thanks for the picture i will probably try to get the fasel inductor but now's the problem i live in uk and hope that i can get it here.

What it written on it any symbols?

I had an older model of the 535Q too.
It took 2 batteries.
Sounded fabulous at times, but would go through batteries like you wouldn't believe!

It looked completely different inside too!

Monsta-Tone said:
I just sold it a few months ago, but it was at least 4 years old.

I can remeber that dunlop mentioned it few years back on their website so maybe the one you had was the one with vintage circutboard thats how i would explain it to myself as most of vintage effects been powered by over 12v.

Just correct me if i am wrong.

Latest posts

Back