What album are you listening to?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MC5 - Kick Out the Jams. Not bad. They were really ahead of their time. Totally different than anything else I have heard from 1969. One thing about Detroit, MI.....It may be a very poor and depressed city, but it usually seems to churn out some good music.

Robin Trower -The Playfull Heart and -What Lies Beneth

L.O.G. -Sacrament

Rainbow -On Stage (Live with Dio on vocals) 1977

8)

Went down memory lane tonight and picked up RUSH Signals and Moving Pictures and Rush in Rio which I haven't heard yet.
Signals is just so cool subdivisions, analog kid, losing it a couple of my favs wow just wonderful music Canada's best export.
The camera eye off of moving pictures is one of my all time favorite RUSH tunes also I was jamming along with it tonight man that's good stuff.

Been listening to 90's stuff to prepare for a cover band. Should be able to use my Triple Rectifier! :mrgreen:

Pearl Jam - 1st Albumn
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Alice in Chains - Dirt

Soundgarden - Telephantasm. Just saw them at the University of Chicago Pavillion this past Saturday and they still rock! Kim Thayil was playing his Mesa's and Chris Cornell can still hit the high notes and sounds great doing it. Rock on!! :evil:

Been on Slayer for a freakin' month now.

Slayer - World Painted Blood

Gtr_Pkr said:
Been listening to 90's stuff to prepare for a cover band. Should be able to use my Triple Rectifier! :mrgreen:

Pearl Jam - 1st Albumn
Soundgarden - Superunknown
Alice in Chains - Dirt

Good for you....Summer School : )
Those are definitely some old favs for me, three classic albums there.
I Love AC's Nutshell on Jar of flys As well awesome.

Just found out I'll be seeing Dream Theater at the Warfield SF in September life is good.
I'm pretty sure that's where I first saw them when images and words came out.

Listened to Alice in chains dirt for the first time in a while, that's still a great album.
Rush 2112 also

dbone said:
Just found out I'll be seeing Dream Theater at the Warfield SF in September life is good.
I'm pretty sure that's where I first saw them when images and words came out.

Listened to Alice in chains dirt for the first time in a while, that's still a great album.
Rush 2112 also
Sorry to say...The Warfield is one of the few good things about the entire SF area. Of all the places I've lived the bay area had to have been the worst...glad Dream Theater is coming to brighten it up.

Latest posts

Back