Triaxis and Helix MIDI help!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can anyone help me with programming the triaxis with my Helix floor? I'm losing my mind trying to figure this out. For some reason even when my channel is setup properly and the PC change is entered when i hit the footswitches they go to completely different PC changes. I can have PC 22 selected on the Helix and when I hit the footswitch the triaxis goes to say PC 17 instead. Any ideas why this is happening?

IMG_4234.jpeg

Can anyone help me with programming the triaxis with my Helix floor? I'm losing my mind trying to figure this out. For some reason even when my channel is setup properly and the PC change is entered when i hit the footswitches they go to completely different PC changes. I can have PC 22 selected on the Helix and when I hit the footswitch the triaxis goes to say PC 17 instead. Any ideas why this is happening?

View attachment 3415
Howdy.

Can you record the midi commands to DAW and check it actually sends the PC22 🤔

does the sent value change (or triaxis program number - not always 17) if you change the program number?

Been a while since I had my Tri-Axis, but I remember it was possible to map different presets to program changes.
Is there a chance an old map is confusing things?

Been a while since I had my Tri-Axis, but I remember it was possible to map different presets to program changes.
Is there a chance an old map is confusing things?
The Triaxis has 99 patches that can be mapped to any of the 128 progam locations. You should check that you don't have program 22 mapped to patch 17.

Back