Triaxis midi program change

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall_SLX

Reaction score
Im new to midi and for the life of me cant get this to work... ive tried with 2 diff foot controllers... a boss fc50 and an art x11... ive also tried them with my jmp1 still no dice... continuity tested the cable im using and its fine... ive also read the manuals of everything... controllers are both operating fine and program changes are appearing on their displays but its not doing anything on the Triaxis... 

Triaxis and controller both set on midi ch 1... i have preset 21 assigned to program 1... preset 22 assigned to program 2... preset 23 assigned to program 3...these are saved and appear each time the unit is turned on...

As far as i understand it i should be able to select these programs by stepping on 1,2 or 3 of my foot controller (im in bank 1)... 

Am i missing something?

Solved... it was a bad cable... still not sure what is wrong with it... appears to test fine with a multimeter... diff cable works tho

Marshall_SLX said:
Solved... it was a bad cable... still not sure what is wrong with it... appears to test fine with a multimeter... diff cable works tho

Maybe the cable connectors are bit out of specs :shock:

Back