Help with Triaxis v1 (old model)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giorgio Gabriel

Reaction score
I have a strange problem with my triaxis, bought in the early 90.... (it's one of the first models).
Recently, after some time that the unit is working, (but NOT 100% of the times) it goes to preset 01 and if I try to change the preset it seems that the buttons won't work.
If I send a midi program change, it changes as expected but immediately it reverts to preset 01.
If I turn off the power, and I turn it on again - same result, but, if I wait some minutes it works!!!! (then, usually, after a while it goes back to preset 01).
Every time that it goes back to preset 01 my setting are lost, so I need to send them back via sysex.... using midi.
It seems that probably something is getting too hot ....
Can someone have an idea about this problem and what I can check trying to fix it?
Thank you,

Giorgio

Thank you. Recently it appears that my Triaxis is working better (not 100% sure). I opened it and "reseated" some cables...
I also checked in the battery aera and as far as I can say everything seems "clean".
I will do further tests...
Bye,
Giorgio

Back