The Mark IV thread....!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to show off my new (used) Mark IV I bought! :D
I'm really happy with it.

DSC01629.jpg

DSC01630.jpg

DSC01631.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

Hello where I can find sound settings for my new MarkIV? can you post some more tips or setting to get classic or artist sound on the mark IV like.... Metalica,Santana,Petruci, ect,ect..I want all the info i can get please.. Is there a forum where i can learn more about the mesa Mark IV? By the way I use a Ibanez RG 350DX with Evolution pickups and a lo pro edge tremolo system

Sorry MarkIV Rookie here :lol:

Hey guys is posible to get Stryper "To Hell With The Devil,Soldiers Under Command" sound using the mark IV combo with EV speakers? Hey who around here use a boss gt6 for effets with the mark IV ..?

Also I own a 4*12 cab with grenbacks style speakers wire to 16 ohms if i connect the 8 ohms output from my markIV combo to the 4*12 cab could that affect adversely my mark IV...?

Shep said:
yeah it will sound weak if you compare it to your lead channel.. use a TS-9 infornt of it and it will sound like bliss..

I've not tried boosting mine yet - I hate how my Maxon OD808 sucks high end :evil:

Random Hero said:
Shep said:
yeah it will sound weak if you compare it to your lead channel.. use a TS-9 infornt of it and it will sound like bliss..

I've not tried boosting mine yet - I hate how my Maxon OD808 sucks high end :evil:

yeah OD do that...

try setting the level full, drive off, tone half way...it's the most tightest sound you can get from your amp using this pedal..

thanks , r2 is 'mid' gain , and my mIV is ok
rawk.gif

r2 DOES smoke with a boost !
I haven't been able to find any settings where boosting the lead channel approaches what it will do on its own

hammering v1 can't compete with adding v3

Latest posts

Back