• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mark IIC+ HRX combo - WHAT'S YOUR OFFER?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

m.c.free

Reaction score
150 plus views and not one reply from my previous ad.
OK... You tell me. Read to the end and then PM me your offer.
FYI
1. Maybe I set the price too high for a quick sale to the C+ cognoscenti in today's market? Perhaps. But I don't think US$6000 is too far off because it was based on the average price paid for similar amps here and on other sites in the last 2 years and I had genuine interest from one member who withdrew for personal reasons.

2. Shipping and Insurance.
a) FREE to USA lower 48 for offers over US$6000.*
b) FREE to UK & EU for offers over US$6100 *
c) Other Regions PM for quote.
d) If we agree a sale price under US$6000, shipping and insurance are an additional cost to you. Depending on your location, I am happy to provide a quote for this and arrange logistics at net cost.
e) If you have a connection with travel or logistics or know someone travelling outbound from NZ to you, it could be a cheaper option. I will deliver to any Auckland post code.

* I will pull and pack tubes separately and pack and double box in 2" foam for DHL Air Freight Courier door to door service 2-8 days wor.ldwide

3. The Amp
HRX model. build date May 84. s/n 12762, verified by Mesa this amp is NOT an upgraded Mk IIB, C or III. 100/60W, reverb, 150W EV Black Shadow, factory fan, FX loop, slave out, switchable voltage and earth, with the magic X101 PT. I've owned this since 1991 but it has had little use last 20 years and deserves to be heard. All original condition 9/10, recent service, still sounds epic both channels.
Built for export, voltage switch is set at 240V, but easily returned back to stock.
View pics and more info here => https://boogieforum.com/threads/2b-is-not-2b-its-a-2c.87501/

Any questions, PM me bfore making an offer. Highest or any offer not necessarily accepted.
PM for more info, happy to video call with serious offers with live amp demo and discuss payment methods.

Attachments

• Mk IIC+ 1.JPG
    Mk IIC+ 1.JPG
    328.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back