• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: '92 dual rectifier rev c (R0028) - europe//us//aussie

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have another amp up for sale, if that one goes first, this one is off the market.

come on people, the other amp is virtually gone ... last chance to dance, make me an offer!

I'd buy it from ya but my offer price is no where near what you are asking. :(

In this economy man I'd be real surprised if you'd get even close to 2k. Not saying the amp isn't worth more or whatever just saying how it is. The economy sucks donkey right now and everything including the used amp market is hurting.

to be honest, i think you are spot on ... and i know my price is steep, but i did search on this board and although most of the pre500 prices that i found date back way before the 'credit crunch'-thing, my price is not exagerated (extra valves, no issues except some minor thingies on the tolex)... but, like you said, in this economy the price is probably too high. that said, i don't have to sell the mesa anymore, so i think i'm going to keep it until someone makes me a decent offer. i'd rather have the amp going to someone that appreciates it for what it is, than some moron buying it because it's a collectible.

ah well maybe in a year or so ... i don't mind. at least anymore. :)

suedehead said:
to be honest, i think you are spot on ... and i know my price is steep, but i did search on this board and although most of the pre500 prices that i found date back way before the 'credit crunch'-thing, my price is not exagerated (extra valves, no issues except some minor thingies on the tolex)... but, like you said, in this economy the price is probably too high. that said, i don't have to sell the mesa anymore, so i think i'm going to keep it until someone makes me a decent offer. i'd rather have the amp going to someone that appreciates it for what it is, than some moron buying it because it's a collectible.

ah well maybe in a year or so ... i don't mind. at least anymore. :)

That sounds like a good idea man, if you can hold on to it I would.

Latest posts

Back