• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mesa Boogie Mark II + combo with road case for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

KentP

Reaction score
This was my late brother’s amp. Not knowing its condition I took the amp to Mesa Boogie in Petaluma. It was close to a three month wait before Michael Bendinelli had time to work on it. I asked him to examine and replace any components necessary to make sure that the amp was ready for the next owner and that everything worked. I replaced the foam and the wheels on the road case and lubricated the twist lock handles.

Here are his service notes:

MK 2 #12283 Clean up and service. Replace all the electrolytic caps with new Mesa stock parts. Replaced the non stock bass control and a couple caps there with NOS pot and rebuild/restore all the front pots as needed. Cleaned pots jacks and tube pins and socket contacts. Pre tube socket contacts are a bit corroded looking but with two cleaning they are still working ok. Tubes are still working Ok. Upgraded a couple supply and plate resistors. Pulled out speaker and fan to remove reverb tank. Opened up and cleaned out rotting foam inside tank, tank is still good. Refurbished cables and jacks for reverb, re-installed all back into cabinet. Burn and play test. Is factory (early) C+. I think, has RP-11A board, SC152019B output transformer and #100 not 3105 power transformer. It’s the Warmer version 2C+ simulclass.

Asking $ 5,000.00
I'm located in Napa, Ca.
amp.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0220.jpg
IMG_0224.jpg
IMG_0225.jpg
IMG_0226.jpg
IMG_0227.jpg
IMG_0228.jpg
IMG_0229.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg
amp.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0220.jpg
IMG_0224.jpg
IMG_0225.jpg
IMG_0226.jpg
IMG_0227.jpg
IMG_0229.jpg

That's the Ferrari of Boogies right there. All serviced and ready for duty by our man Mike B. If I was younger and didn't already have a MKII C+ 60w
combo in the house I would be all over that. Someone should snag that baby and quick. I'm starting to get week in the knees...I want!

Latest posts

Back