Limited Edition 40th Ann. Mark V 1x12 Combos (Limited to 75)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAZZGEAR

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the price is going to be on these?

http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Mark_Series/Mark5SpecialEdition/Mark5SE.html

yes the price is 4000 us

it worked out to 4400 canadian

I ordered one two days ago, one of the flame maple ones

it is expensive but as far as an investment goes i think it is worth it

I pick it up in two weeks, I will put up pics

curley-maple said:
yes the price is 4000 us

i think for that price they should've included an extended (or lifetime) warranty. soldano does that standard, but that's beside the point. it should also come with an extra layer of protection to protect the wood finish. and maybe a little micro fiber mesa logo swiffer thingy to keep dust off it. :p

Certainly, they should have included more perks or uniqueness...like specials caps, etc....maybe even have Mike's wife provide custom Mesa Studio Slips covers. That said, I would have been interested in acquiring one had I not recently already purchased a MK V Combo and 1x12 Ported Cab in custom finishes.

What speaker did you get in your ported cab, and how do you like it in combination with your combo?

curley-maple said:
yes the price is 4000 us

congratulations!!!!!!!

take some close up pictures :mrgreen:

$2000 extra for some wood? Maybe if it came with 2 matching 4x12 cabs and solid gold eq slider knobs! :roll:

I'm not trying to take anything away from the guys that are buying these. I wish I had $4k to drop on a collectors piece. :cry: As a paycheck to paycheck guy I need function over fit. That reserve maple is something else though.

you cant just order one of these in french flamed walnut, at any price. 75 in the world, thats it

DSCN0985.jpg

thats what it will be going in between

if you had the money wouldnt you?

p.s. I farm over 2800 acers of land,

(edit) that is my 1980 les paul heritage elite model with ebony fretboard and the other is my 09 american deluxe hss qmt in tobbacco sunburt also ebony fretboard)

if i walk into my dealer and its still in a box. im all over it. will see?

BluesRock said:
What speaker did you get in your ported cab, and how do you like it in combination with your combo?

I got a V30...and it is the best 1x12 I've ever heard from Mesa. Sounds alot like the Bogner 1x12 Shiva Cab. Very big and airy.

Makes the O/D channels really shine, where the C90 is not so great by itself.

thegaindeli said:
$4K for a Mark V with a wood cab? Okay... MESA told me that a wood cabinet is $900.00 USD. So you can order a MKV combo for $2,100.00, and than order a cab for $900.00 USD. Maybe my math is a little fuzzy - but let's do this anyway. That comes to a grand total of $3,000.00 USD. Maybe I just need clarification? Wait! The "40th" comes with a shiney 40th Anniversary emblem. Sorry - that was my bad... :roll:

...did they tell you that wood cab was "private reserve" wood,@ 900 bucks?

I think this wood is supposed to be better than normal "private reserve"...it's highly figured "precious class" or something like that...not to mention those emblems are inlays.

I understand why people get mad at the price, but it's not like they are forcing you to buy it....you can still get the amp at it's normal price...if I had the money, I'd gladly shell it out on this beautiful limited edition

People pay a lot more for the pretty woods on PRS guitars without blinking an eye. It's not that out of line considering what people pay for similar items.

Latest posts

Back