• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mark V:90 Quilted Maple Hardwood Combo with Matching 1x12 extension cabinet

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

woodbutcher65

Reaction score

For sale: Mesa/Boogie Mark V:90 combo with matching Mesa 1x12 half back extension cabinet. Both cabinets are quilted maple, with wicker cane grilles. There is a SLIGHT color mismatch between the two cabinets. Grilles look like a perfect match. Edge piping IS different between the two, and I will correct that if I can get the proper brown piping before sale.

Speakers in both are Mesa Black Shadow MC90s.

Footswitch and cable included. Will also include an extra speaker cable for hooking up the extension cabinet.

Not splitting them up. Sold as a set only.

Both the amp and the extension cabinet will ship in custom made boxes with fitted foam inserts, beyond Mesa's own
packing specs, for safe shipment.

The amp and cabinet are all in excellent working order, fully tested, no issues found. Footswitch and cable are good, too.

Price: $4500, which includes shipping in the continental USA and Canada. Shipping to other nations will be at actual cost,
once determined.

Price may be a little bit negotiable. But not very much, given how much of a premium a nice quilted or flamed maple set of cabinets
goes for all by itself!

I'm selling because I don't need two Mark Vs. Sure, it's a really fun stereo rig but I've got to be a little bit sensible!

Attachments

• Mark13a.jpg
    Mark13a.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 12
Serial number starts with MKV-0056XX whatever year that is.

My MKV head starts with MKV-015XXX.

I don't know that it matters. The amps are identical other than the cabinets, as far as I can tell. They sound pretty much the same and work the same.

As I understand it, the MKV serial numbers are all consecutive and the whole range is allocated to Mark Vs only. So, I have no.s 56xx and 15xxx of serial production.

I will have to look at the SN on mine to see what number it is. The one I have was made July 16, 2012, number is 8969. So that would place the amp in 2011 assuming production was constant. the date is written on the amp chassis in silver ink next to the SN tag. I was only wondering if it was made after mine by a few years.

Back