The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I play a very wide variety of music. I started out for years only playing metallica, but I have now moved on. I still play and listen to bands like van halen and randy rhoads era ozzy but I am starting to play newer music. I have been playing lots of metal/ hardcore stuff trivium, lamb of god, avenged sevenfold etc. I am also a very big fan of the yngwie and michael angelo shred style. Hope this helps yall out a bit.

dual rec said:
I play a very wide variety of music. I started out for years only playing metallica, but I have now moved on. I still play and listen to bands like van halen and randy rhoads era ozzy but I am starting to play newer music. I have been playing lots of metal/ hardcore stuff trivium, lamb of god, avenged sevenfold etc. I am also a very big fan of the yngwie and michael angelo shred style. Hope this helps yall out a bit.

well for the metal and hardcore stuff I can promise you, your VHT cannot be beat.

Only thing that I can think of that comes close would be a Genz Benz G-flex.

A more traditional cab would be good for VH and RR

why not just buy a 2x12 cab w/ vintage 30s, this way you have the option of using one or the other or both! Im not sure how they would sound together, but Id be shocked if it was bad

Latest posts

Back