New Roadster Owner

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb's 52

Reaction score
Hi all..

I just got a Roadster head...

Anyone using a road case for the head? If so, what do you recommend?
Too heavy not worth it? I got one for my combo but I think the place I
got it from went out of business :(

Here's the obligatory picture:
roadster.jpg

Thanks!!

Congrats. I've had mine since 2012 and gig with it. Never felt I needed a case with it. I transport my own gear and take care of my equipment. I don't need something that's going to add to the weight of an already substantial piece of equipment. If I was touring the country and it was getting thrown in the back of a truck every night I would think differently. I guess my point is that is depends on what you plan to do with it.

Did it come with the slip-cover? Those are actually fairly protective by themselves unless it's really getting slung around hard.

Yeah...

No gigs more than 7 hours of driving so far. Everything is packed and carried by me.

I have gotten beer spilled my Mark V and pedal board while in their hard cases twice within the last 5 years. That right there is enough to convince me that everything needs to be "sealed" at least. I have been thinking of going with a hard case for the head or maybe something like Studio Slips that will withstand water/beer at least...hehe...

I got my Mark V case from Audiopile but they don't have one for the Roadster.

Anyone have a Safecase or a Studio Slip chingy?

Forgot to mention that I like the axe in the pic. One of the few I see pics of that I can actually play.

knotts said:
Forgot to mention that I like the axe in the pic. One of the few I see pics of that I can actually play.

Ah, a fellow lefty!! That's a G&L Legacy.

Nice. Looking to pick up an ASAT one of these days.

Latest posts

Back