JP2C already for sale!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Markedman said:
http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=177472&sid=f8b0f9aba4a8a8fb0c52f724ba5c384a

I guess he didn't like it!

I only had a couple hours with mine as I had to go out of town. I just read about the delay bleading over on to channel one. I'll have to find out for myself when I get home in a couple of hours but thats somewhat disturbing, I'm not sure if that will be a deal breaker for me or not. Maybe it was for him.

I wouldn't put much stock in folks selling them. There will inevitably be a handful available within a week or two as people try them and decide it's not what they're looking for.

Silverwulf said:
There will inevitably be a handful available within a week or two as people try them and decide it's not what they're looking for.
I always found this sooooooo dumb. Unless you have more money then sense why would you drop so much money on something only to sell it within a couple weeks? And why not just return the bloody thing?

Justin_Blackened said:
Silverwulf said:
There will inevitably be a handful available within a week or two as people try them and decide it's not what they're looking for.
I always found this sooooooo dumb. Unless you have more money then sense why would you drop so much money on something only to sell it within a couple weeks? And why not just return the bloody thing?

I'm with you. If you passed your window to return, I understand. But these all just shipped and everyone should be well within their return window at this point. Just return it, pay restocking fees if applicable, and move on. No harm in that.

Latest posts

Back