• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free I think I got scammed

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, usually I am more careful

On an ironic note, I got this email a couple of days ago……

carriedi started a new conversation with you at Mesa Boogie Amp Forum.​

Heartbreaker head shell

Hey, have you try asking S60HUB about the Heartbreaker head shell he has to part out? If not i will advise you to ask him because the last time i spoke with him, it's still available and he wants to let it go for a very affordable offer. You can email him for a fast response. [email protected] Have a nice day.​
So the syntax and natural language flow is off in this message. It’s understandable but wrong in the sense of how we would naturally speak with English as our first language. Any time in my other collecting hobbies I would see oddities in language, I’d back off the deal. It’s really the little things that add up. Sometimes we want it so bad that we wish it true; just to be had 🫤. Happened to me on a gun sale back when- and I’m still freaking pissed at me and me alone. When reevaluating the deal; it was in black and white. And just like that, I grew up to people who make a living by stealing. That would be a tuff job to live with. Fortunately it wasn’t a huge loss for you BUT maybe the lesson was worth it. I guess it was for me. Idk.

I just got scammed myself, but I didn't use. the. friends and family so I hope I will get my money back. I reached out. to paypal.I always have to learn the hard. way lol
Thanks for informing us. Did a member from our forum do this to you? If you can share more details, that would be very helpful.

Back