• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rocktron MIDI Mate w/original power supply

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaENGR412

Reaction score
For Sale is a Rocktron MIDI Mate with the original Rocktron power adaptor. Has all paperwork and comes in the original box.
Asking $170 shipped (cont. USA) or best offer. This is the new version with the large glow in the dark labels/numbers. All lights and buttons function. There are some surface scratches on the sides and bottom, but nothing deep or obstructive. It stayed in the back of my dual head case when transported, and only saw the stage when we played. In great condition, so if you need one, save a little cash and buy mine instead of a new one!

See pics below. I placed it back in the original packaging, as you will see in the later photos.

No Trades please. Selling because I am now using my Line 6 M13 to conduct MIDI functions for my amps, and I no longer need this. Either local sale (item is near Charlotte, NC) with cash/money order, or PayPal GIFT as payment. Will ship once money clears and is in my Paypal account. I have done several trades and sales on here as well as Sevenstring.org, I am trustworthy and not a scammer. Thanks for looking! Email me at andrew.higgy at gmail dot com if interested.

IMAG4794.jpg

IMAG4796.jpg

IMAG4795.jpg

IMAG4798.jpg

IMAG4811.jpg

IMAG4812.jpg

IMAG4813.jpg

-AJH

Latest posts

Back