V so nice with PRS Custom 22!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jckessler

Reaction score
I am in awe of the tones my new Mark V can put out with my PRS Custom 22. All of the 5 way settings for the pickups came to life like never before. I feel like I got a new guitar when I got this amp. I am digging the response of the Mesa 3/4 2x12 with c-90's. Just pure tone heaven. Thank you Mesa\Boogie!!!!

Agree completely...I have the ce22 and put in the hfs pups. Incredible tonal response with the guitar pots.

I totally agree as well. I have PRS Custon 22 and installed an HFS in the bridge and a Vintage Bass in the neck. I just absolutely love that combination. Very versatile. I loved the HFS pick-up so much that I bought another one and installed it into one of my other guitars, lol. I truly believe that PRS guitars and Mesa amps are great matches, in the same vein as Les Pauls are to Marshalls. It's a tried and true tonal relationship. The Roadster is an extremely versatile amp by itself. Glad you're liking the pairing.

i'm currently gigging with my DGT and Artist V with great results. This past Saturday i got several complements on tone. :D

Back