• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: F30 or F50, Triaxis, Simul 2:90 or 50/50

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.StrangeNote

Reaction score
Of course I'm not looking for all at once but just getting the post up there for what I'm looking for. I already own an F30 and a Mesa Quad preamp. I'm looking for a 2nd F30 for stereo especially for a live gig situation (one F30 on each side). Just one is plenty of power but two would be groovy.. :)

I've owned a Triaxis when they first came out and long story short, I don't own one anymore. Had it for 1 day, again.. long story.. I want another one for keeps! :)

Being that I already have a Quad, I'm looking for a something to match it up for the power section. 50/50 or Simulclass 2:90 would be great, even good too if I end up getting that Triaxis.

Let me know if you have any of the above for sale. Thanks.

Thanks for the link to your F30. It looks cool, but I am after something stock. F30 w/ Celestion. I'm still after any of the above, mainly aiming towards the Triaxis/2:90.

Latest posts

Back