• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mesa Boogie Stereo Simul-Class 2:Ninety 2-Channel 90-Watt Power Amplifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

Vogt-RK75

Reaction score
I'm selling my excellent condition 2:90 power amp for $1400. It sounds great Works as it should and is a complete beast of a power amp. I would keep this as it's near mint and sounds amazing, but I've been looking to pair my recto preamp to a 2:100. Which I just got recently. Now I need to move this on to someone else. I also have the hard to get Switchdoctor foot switch that allows you to turn on and off the Modern, Deep, and 1/2 Drive modes. Which makes running the 2:90 super convenient. I'll add the footswitch in for another $100. Just let me know if you want that as well. Super clean for its age and works perfectly. Please use PayPal FF or cover any PayPal fees. These are relatively heavy, but I'm charging $125 for shipping and I'll cover the rest. Shipping is crazy expensive these days. not taking any trades in at this time. Below are some more details on the 2:90.

FOR WELL OVER TWO DECADES, THE PATENTED SIMUL-CLASS 2:NINETY™ HAS BEEN THE STANDARD FOR MUSICAL RACK POWERJohn Petrucci and his TriAxis/ Stereo 2:90 touring rig.

Cultured and refined, our Simul-Class 2:Ninety™ has appeared on stages worldwide for decades in all musical genres and has a loyal cult-like following. The 2:90’s musicality has been called magical…because it makes everything sound richer and warmer, breathing life into even the most anemic digitally processed signals.

SIMUL-CLASS™ MAGIC

Simul-Class™ magic comes from the pairing of two separate and different power amps working together simultaneously to produce one gorgeous tone. For each channel, one pair of 6L6s operates in Class AB delivering punch and headroom. Meanwhile, the other two impart the sweetness and warmth of mystical Class A circuitry. So if you’re seeking three-dimensional “magic” in your sound, you’ll want the Simul-Class 2:Ninety™ as the foundation of your rack tone.

MORE THAN STEREO SOUL, THE 2:NINETY™ ALSO HAS BRAINS: THE INTELLIGENCE OF SMART POWER™ PUTS YOU IN CONTROL.Andreas Kisser of Sepultura with his Triaxis and Stereo 2:90, 4x12 Recto Cab touring rig

Three voicing jacks take their cues from the TriAxis™ Preamps’ External Switching Jacks under midi or can be triggered by any tip-to-ground switcher. Deep extends the bottom for huge low end; Half-Drive knocks down the wattage for a low power clip; and Modern brings forward an aggressive top end for tight tracking crunch.

FEATURES

• Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
  • 90 Watts per Channel
  • Simul-Class™ Power via 8x6L6, 3x12AX7
  • Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance-Free Performance
  • Independent Volume & Presence Controls per Channel
  • Smart Power™ Featuring Deep, Half Drive & Modern Modes
  • Line / Instrument Input Select
  • Ground/Lift Switch
  • Fan Cooled
FORMATS AVAILABLE

• Rackmount (2 Rack Spaces)

Attachments

• IMG_6638.jpeg
    IMG_6638.jpeg
    212.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6763.jpeg
    IMG_6763.jpeg
    205.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6754.jpeg
    IMG_6754.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6756.jpeg
    IMG_6756.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6757.jpeg
    IMG_6757.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6758.jpeg
    IMG_6758.jpeg
    130.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6759.jpeg
    IMG_6759.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6761.jpeg
    IMG_6761.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6762.jpeg
    IMG_6762.jpeg
    148.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6755.jpeg
    IMG_6755.jpeg
    257.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm selling my excellent condition 2:90 power amp for $1400. It sounds great Works as it should and is a complete beast of a power amp. I would keep this as it's near mint and sounds amazing, but I've been looking to pair my recto preamp to a 2:100. Which I just got recently. Now I need to move this on to someone else. I also have the hard to get Switchdoctor foot switch that allows you to turn on and off the Modern, Deep, and 1/2 Drive modes. Which makes running the 2:90 super convenient. I'll add the footswitch in for another $100. Just let me know if you want that as well. Super clean for its age and works perfectly. Please use PayPal FF or cover any PayPal fees. These are relatively heavy, but I'm charging $125 for shipping and I'll cover the rest. Shipping is crazy expensive these days. not taking any trades in at this time. Below are some more details on the 2:90.

FOR WELL OVER TWO DECADES, THE PATENTED SIMUL-CLASS 2:NINETY™ HAS BEEN THE STANDARD FOR MUSICAL RACK POWERJohn Petrucci and his TriAxis/ Stereo 2:90 touring rig.

Cultured and refined, our Simul-Class 2:Ninety™ has appeared on stages worldwide for decades in all musical genres and has a loyal cult-like following. The 2:90’s musicality has been called magical…because it makes everything sound richer and warmer, breathing life into even the most anemic digitally processed signals.

SIMUL-CLASS™ MAGIC

Simul-Class™ magic comes from the pairing of two separate and different power amps working together simultaneously to produce one gorgeous tone. For each channel, one pair of 6L6s operates in Class AB delivering punch and headroom. Meanwhile, the other two impart the sweetness and warmth of mystical Class A circuitry. So if you’re seeking three-dimensional “magic” in your sound, you’ll want the Simul-Class 2:Ninety™ as the foundation of your rack tone.

MORE THAN STEREO SOUL, THE 2:NINETY™ ALSO HAS BRAINS: THE INTELLIGENCE OF SMART POWER™ PUTS YOU IN CONTROL.Andreas Kisser of Sepultura with his Triaxis and Stereo 2:90, 4x12 Recto Cab touring rig

Three voicing jacks take their cues from the TriAxis™ Preamps’ External Switching Jacks under midi or can be triggered by any tip-to-ground switcher. Deep extends the bottom for huge low end; Half-Drive knocks down the wattage for a low power clip; and Modern brings forward an aggressive top end for tight tracking crunch.

FEATURES

• Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
  • 90 Watts per Channel
  • Simul-Class™ Power via 8x6L6, 3x12AX7
  • Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance-Free Performance
  • Independent Volume & Presence Controls per Channel
  • Smart Power™ Featuring Deep, Half Drive & Modern Modes
  • Line / Instrument Input Select
  • Ground/Lift Switch
  • Fan Cooled
FORMATS AVAILABLE

• Rackmount (2 Rack Spaces)
Did you ever sell this?

Hello, yes, sorry this sold last week. I just forgot I had it on here. Thanks for the inquiry

Back