• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Stereo Simul-Class 2:90 power amp, freshly serviced

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbutcher65

Reaction score
For sale: One used, good condition Mesa/Boogie Stereo Simul-Class 2:90 power amp.

This amp has been freshly serviced. It has all new power supply filter capacitors and all four front panel controls have been replaced with
correct Mesa parts. It is in perfect working order with strong tubes. No issues.

It's not the prettiest example but it's solid. It's missing two or three screws that were missing when I got it.

I got it with one channel not working and the problem was simply that the level control pot for that channel was bad. Replacing it (and the other three pots while I was at it) fixed all problems.

Checking ebay price ranges, they go for between 600 and 900 dollars. Since this is in good, freshly serviced condition, but a little bit cosmetically rough, I'm asking 700 dollars plus actual shipping cost.

It will ship in an original correct Mesa shipping carton and packing materials.

Shipping should be about 40 to 45 dollars for UPS ground shipping in the US.

I'm listing it on ebay as well. But I'm giving a 50 dollar discount if you buy it HERE rather than on ebay.

That applies only if you buy it at the 700 dollar asking price.

Ebay link: (For photos) https://www.ebay.com/itm/324232167664

Back