• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

VOS TUBE SALE!!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R_ADKINS80

Reaction score
VOS tubes i have in my collection that are now up for grabs. While I found them to be killer while using a tube screamer with my amp, I have ditched the tube screamer for a more raw and natural tone and I don't like these tubes for this use. I have recently went back to my Mesa Russian and Chinese tubes and found i can dial in a similar tone without using a screamer and now I have less tap dancing to do on my pedal board.

Here is what I have for grabs. Shoot me an offer on the tube or tubes you would like and the worst I can say is no. Not looking to make a ton of cash on anything but I don't want to get low-balled either.

x1 Tesla labeled RFT (got from Shred here on the board)
x1 GE long gray plate
x1 mystery medium ribbed gray plate. only paint left on it is an "83" presumed to be the end of "ECC83"
x2 GE 12AT7's still in original GE boxes
x1 Sylvania long gray plate with red labeling. In original box.
x1 RCA long gray plate 7025. 7025 etching is the only markings left but it matches perfectly to pics I have found on the net of an RCA 7025. Has what looks like a square or possibly "D" shaped getter, can barely see it through the flashing.
x5 JAN GE 12AT7's

All tubes have been tested in my Triple Rectifier and none of them are poppy, noisey ect.

If you see something you'd like then shoot me an offer. Shipping will be out of ohio and paypal is preferred.

Back