Triaxis "program" window

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogienights

Reaction score
Hi, I'm still kind of new to MIDI gear so I was wondering if I could ask a Triaxis question. Why do I need "program" on the Triaxis? What do I use it for, I don't get it. Is it like program 1 has all the presets I want for 1 song and program 2 has the presets for another etc...?
When I go through my triaxis presets with my Ground Control Pro it changes both Preset and Program, how can I keep it on say Program 1 and just go through the Presets in Program 1?
Many thanks for some help and insight.

PRESETS = sounds
PROGRAM = midi locations

meaning= when you press your foot controler ,it'll calling triaxis PROGRAMS.

Example = In program 1 you can use preset 20

Enter preset=20 and program =1

When you press 1 on your foot,triaxis will go to PROGRAM 1 wich is using PRESET 20.
Got it?

You can do a clean preset #30,but you can use it as your first PROGRAM so enter preset=30 and program=1
Everytime you call program #1 you will using the sound of preset 30.
This way you can make 90 PRESETS and put them in any order you want for your foot recall them.Very useful :D

basically, when you push the buttons on your foot controller, you are calling up programs. there are 128 of them. some manfacturers use 0-127, and some use 1-128. with the triaxis, you assign presets to those programs. this is so you can have the same preset assigned to multiple programs without duplicating the presets. try this:

go to program 1 on your pedal. now select preset 1, and save it:
you save it the same way when you are editing the presets. just press enter twice.

then go to program 2, and save preset 1 to it.

what you have done now, is just assigned the same preset to multiple programs. mess around with it a bit yourself. but just remember:

the programs are changed with the foot controller, but you assign the preset to the program. i hope i have made it a little clearer for you

Latest posts

Back