Triaxis and Midi-Ox problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgzieg

Reaction score
Hi, I've got a problem using Midi-Ox in connection with the Triaxis. I can receive a manual sysex dump into Midi-Ox just fine, but if I try to send the same data back to the Triaxis, it's as if the data is corrupted. It takes much longer to send the data back than it took to arrive, if I do a program change on the Triaxis various numbers on the display will just keep scrolling. Also looking at the data in Midi-Ox, it seems to be sending a lot more data than it received. I usually have to power the Triaxis off and on to get control. I also use the Triaxis preset editor, which works without a problem, so I know my Midi interface works. Getting Midi-Ox to send sysex files back properly is probably the last step in a project that may interest some of you. I'm fortunate enough to know a coding wizard who coded a method to convert a .syx file to an Excel spreadsheet and back again. I've wanted this capability for a while, I'll be able to easily organize types of patches, make global changes, sort by any of the Triaxis parameters. I think the problem is in the parameter configuration of the sysex transfer. I've played with the values of input and output low level buffers, but there are a lot of potential values and I don't have a clue what they should be. Any help would be appreciated, and when the .syx to Excel tool is proven to work, I'll make it available here.

Back