Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeeze you alls rigs make me wanna cry. I've been playing for 8 years now and still don't own my own tube amp :(
Right now I'm trying to work out a deal for a Peavey Ultra and that'll be my first tube amp, I'm full on obsessed w/ mesa though.

DaveBorn2Rock said:
Jeeeze you alls rigs make me wanna cry. I've been playing for 8 years now and still don't own my own tube amp :(
Right now I'm trying to work out a deal for a Peavey Ultra and that'll be my first tube amp, I'm full on obsessed w/ mesa though.
What kind of music do you play? I'm not too familiar with the price range of Peavey's, but there are Mesa's at everything from like $400 up. One thing I wouldn't recommend is settling for what you don't ultimately want, unless it's absolutely out of the question to save up.

Sorry for the hijack! Awesome rigs everyone, gives me GAS like a mofo! :lol:

DSC00424.jpg

That head is going to slip off the rack if you fart too loudly.

308869.jpg

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but not for Mesa ;-) This is what I used during recording our new album.

CudBucket said:
DSC00424.jpg

That head is going to slip off the rack if you fart too loudly.

That how I roll man. Balls out it could all collapse in a second!

Here's the (latest) picture of my rack...

DSC_0003.JPG

...not shown are the Lexicon footcontroller and Randall 2x12 & 4x12 cabinets.

--B

My buddy got a new camera and decided to take some glamor shots of my gear. Thought it'd be a great opportunity to post here! :mrgreen:

Mesa Boogie DC-5 with an avatar 2x12 cab loaded with eminence legends.

mbs2no7.jpg

and just for fun:

img3203dl4.jpg

JD,

Are those Mesa or homemade thiele's?
I'd love a similar setup running each side in stereo...

koolaid said:
OH MY GOD! That strat is beautiful? What is it?

Thanks for the compliment! Really, its just my buddy's camera work that brought out the nice reflection, any guitar with a trans-finish would look just as gorgeous in that pose. :mrgreen:

To answer your question: It's a MIM strat that I parted and put back together with a new body that I bought off of an ebay store called "metal shop music", the color is a little hard to see in that shot but its a trans-blue/green (teal?) with a blackburst edge. I originally bought it off a friend (who's actually a member here too) for $150 and decided to turn it into a project, the Seymour Duncan hotrails in the bridge was already there from before my ownership and it sounded good so I left it in.

yeah home made just used the tl806 builders plans work a treat I used to have 2 quads but they took up to much room these save alot of space and sound better then 2 quads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back