Post your rig part 2

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my S.O.B.

3097338821_c3546da912.jpg

Here are some recordings that feature this S.O.B. Boogie. I sing and play guitar in a band called the Fitzroy Terrors;

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1207729

This is my personal "at home" rig I use for local gigs and recordings.

JJsRig.jpg

This was my rig on my last Australian tour....unfortunately they didn't get the right backline info in time....however it was still fun. Next time will be two LSC's!!!

IMG_0434.jpg

How heavy is that head/rack case loaded? Can you pick it up by yourself?

daveycrocketofmetal said:
current gear, looking to get a mark iv soon
guitargear08001.jpg

ned said:
How heavy is that head/rack case loaded? Can you pick it up by yourself?

daveycrocketofmetal said:
current gear, looking to get a mark iv
the rack case actually ends just under the krank head. The bottom part is the doors that latch together to make a base. I bought it off ebay a couple of years ago, i cant remember the guys name. Actually i wasnt impressed with it for a heavy duty road case, but im a carpenter so I went through it and strengthend things up quite a bit. The top part has wheels which you cant see, so you can either roll it around or set it up as you see in the pics. The rack case w/ head I can pick up no problem, but I am a bigger guy, around 240. But def should be no prob for 2 smaller people. I just like it up high so I dont have to bend over to do any tweaking. I mostly just do recording so its nice to have easy access to everything.

lerxst88 said:
wow that is john petrucci's exact rig basically! :lol:

For the most part. I love the tones he gets and I just happened to get good prices on almost all of the gear in my rack, so I figured why not. Haha. I picked up the Lonestar on a whim for a great price at my local GC. The only thing I need now is an Axess GRX-4 for my pedal tray and I'll be good to go. This is the first time I've put a big rack together, so I'm excited.

immersed said:
IMG_0331.jpg

Just waiting for a Mark 5 and pre 500 black face Dual Rec!

Joe, your gear never ceases to amaze me. I always enjoy coming over, shooting the **** about the Mesa stuff and playing through the beasts. Can't wait til the weekend so we can wire my stuff up. I'm psyched. :twisted:

When did you score the Trem-O-Verb half stack? Thats sick.

Dror520 said:
kflow said:
Here is my latest setup.

DSC00423.jpg

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00426.jpg

why do you have the DBX 266Xl unit? the g-major isn't satisfying?

I got the 266xl first and have not yet really messed with the parametric eq in the G major. My tone is dialed in right now and when I need more rack space then I may start messin with it.

Was finally able to take a pic of my gear since while it was all in one place. That Soldano is my co-guitarist's head. Now it gets pieced back out between my place and our practice studio.

RigHome.JPG

G2009.JPG

TRANSFORMERS!!! Robots in diguse!

also whats that no-name tweed head? soldano too?

P1210171.JPG

P1210173.JPG

Light & Portable. The rack bag is quite heavy though, almost like a real heavy amp, probably 20 Kilos.

Setup: Music Man JP6 Piezo Guitar > Triaxis > Sansamp Para Driver* > G-Major > 20/20 > Fireface 800 Audio Card** > 2 x 12 Recto Cab

:: Alesis F2 Expression pedal > Rocktron MidiMate Midi Controller

* Used as speaker simulation for recording and sometimes to warm up the sound in the recto cabinet.
** Used as audio matrix and recording interface. AKG K601 Headphones & Alesis M1Active 620 for audio monitoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back