Play`n Dual rec through bass cab?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

interrogate

Reaction score
Hey there, just wondering dose anyone on here play their dual rec or have ever played their dual rec through a bass cab before? I played a gig last nite which i only had to take my head as the main band were suply`n the backline cabs etc, and when we were about to sound check the guitarist from the other band said to me those are bass cabs i play through as he likes the sound better, so i hooked up the cab`s took the bass on my head back a little and raised the treble and was surprised how good it sounded! Really powerfull, so now it has me wonder`n what a bass cab and a guitar cab paired up together mite sound like?

I run my quad and strategy 500 out in stereo into a marshall lead 4x12 on the left and a marshall 2x15 bass cabinet on the right.... and it sounds completely amazing!

:twisted:

Yep, try bass cabs for your guitars.... especially if you can blend with a guitar cab.... you might get a suprise as to how good it sounds. Been my secret a long loooong time!

cheers for the reply, yeah it really sounded huge with there only be`n 1 guitar in our band, think i`ll try it at our next practice get my hands on a bass cab

all i have to say is "chug fest" :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhVh7gPgSUc
put a condom on, as you may experience ejaculation

I used to run a EV loaded 2x15 along with a 4x12 back in the day

oldrig.jpg

Latest posts

Back