New Roadster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I probably should have tried a few other amps while I was at it. I had been very impressed with the Marshall 210C, and wanted to compare this to the Roadster or RoadKing. The Roadster in the combination I bought it with was available, and I compared it to the 410H + 2X12. I liked both, with the edge going to the Mesa. I'm not really thinking of returning this, as overall I really like the sound. I just think that some playing with it will give me even better sound, as many here have suggested.

On the other hand, a Stiletto might be a nice addition to the Roadster. Now if I can just figure out a way to convince my wife of that!

By the way, looking at Mesa's website it looks like the cabinet is probably the Roadster 2X12 or the Stiletto 2X12. I'll have to look to be sure.

David

CoG said:
Stratocaster said:
I normally don’t share this, but if I’m not going to tell my brethren on the Boogie Board, who would I tell? Let technology be your friend…

If you have a pedal with a looping function, it can be a huge benefit for dialing in a tone.

Strat

hahaha OMG I can't believe I never thought of this... brilliant :eek: :shock: :lol:

yeah i just slammed my hand on my forehead repeatedly for not thinking of that... go stuff strat. Now i have to head to my buddy's house to grab his looper.

Back