need info on a mesa stiletto trident

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastguitar1

Reaction score
OK had a guy offer me a trade I have a Egnater Vengeance head and a guy offered me a mesa stiletto trident I play mostly metal and I'm not sure this will do the job I have a dual rectifier head I use any one know if the trident is any good for like slipknot tone thanks

fastguitar1 said:
OK had a guy offer me a trade I have a Egnater Vengeance head and a guy offered me a mesa stiletto trident I play mostly metal and I'm not sure this will do the job I have a dual rectifier head I use any one know if the trident is any good for like slipknot tone thanks
Welcome to the forum.

The Stilettos are great amps, but quite different from the Rectifier.

If I was going to play "Slipknot tone" I would choose my Roadster over my Stiletto.

Can you try the amp before you trade?

BTW- You should ask this question in the Stiletto forum.

Dom

Which slipknot tone you going for? First album was a DC10 for Mick and I believe Jim used a JMP-1 Preamp going into a power amp. After that i think they have switched amp companies a lot.

well i just wanted to know if it has enough gain he said it had a hollywood mod to give it more gain this guy has a crap load of gear i saw 2 framus dragons and a mark v so im sure hes not bs about the mod to get my egnater

Latest posts

Back