My band's myspace, all songs recorded with MarkV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is why i love being from ontario. Dude in the near future i think my band and your band should hook up, wow.

fack i know how u feel bro, has taken us 2 years to find a suitable drummer lol. We r from guelph but **** it lol. We should be ready to go feb-march. We are recording a lil demo either before new years or just after.

I know how you feel, it's rough getting everything together. I've been at it 2 and half years just trying to get this far, and we still havent done a show.

Wow .. that's some heavy riffing ..
Now my style at all, but I loved your playing

I shouldn't take the credit. I'm the vocalist. I played bass on a track and solo here and there but the other guys did most of the playing. Our drummer actually did 3 of the 5 songs we recorded.

I just have the best amp. One guitar player has a Marshall TSL and there was no way in hell I was having that piece of **** be put to tape. The other guy got a 5150 after we were done.

I find it funny you have the best gear and you are the singer, but it sounds pretty cool. It sounds so different to how I have my tone setup but at the same time I can still hear that amp sound in it. I wouldn't mind knowing what mode you are using though, as I think it sounds pretty killer.

Latest posts

Back