• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Mark III Mk 3 Blue Stripe Head Japanese version

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Preamp

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Mesa Boogie Mark III Blue Stripe Amp head
Ridiculously great amp. Probably the best I have ever heard. I don't use it enough to justify owning it, and I need different gear right now. Moving far away from electric music and into acoustic land. This will make some guitarist REALLY happy.
This particular amplifier was only made for the Japanese market, and has a transformer that is already attached to it, in order to work here in the States. There are actually very few of these still around, and even less for sale, really unique.
Recently put in Tung Sol Tubes in the Preamp section. Sounds incredible.

If you live in the area, come on over and try it out (Boston area)! email me and we'll make it happen.

I will accept cash or Confirmed PayPal $1200

I am also interested in the following things for trade in any combination.

Presonus ADL 600
Rebuilt Vintage Stereo Tube Mic Preamp (any professional make)
Rebuilt Vintage Mono Tube Mic Preamp (any professional make)
Avantone CK-40

I would prefer a local pickup, or I could meet you somewhere in 100 mile radius of Boston, with the exception of east of Boston :)
This thing is very heavy, and shipping will cost a lot, so if you want to pay for it, I will pack it up, and ship it.
Can send pics if you like

DP

Latest posts

Back