Mesa Boogie 5 Band Graphic EQ

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own both and recommend the five band. Sounds much better and no tone loss. Plus easier to use.

How does this work in the parallel loop on a 2 channel recto? I would love to add one of these to the ToV, if it'll work properly.

Chiliphil1 said:
How does this work in the parallel loop on a 2 channel recto? I would love to add one of these to the ToV, if it'll work properly.

See my reply on page 1

domct203 said:
bjorn218 said:
Authorized Boogie said:
This is THE 5-band EQ used in all of our classic amp designs, and will work exceedingly well in the loop of any of our other amps! Thanks!

This includes the ones with parallel effects loops? I ask because my MXR 10 band sounds like poo in the effect loop of my Dual Rectifier with parallel loop.
I doubt the Mesa EQ will be any different in a parallel loop. The dry parallel signal makes it impossible to effectively tone shape.

Have you considered modding to series? I hated the way most of my effects sat in the FX loop in my '01 Triple (parallel), but love them all in the loop of my Roadster & MKV, both series.

Dom

I doubt the Mesa EQ will be any different in a parallel loop. The dry parallel signal makes it impossible to effectively tone shape.

Have you considered modding to series? I hated the way most of my effects sat in the FX loop in my '01 Triple (parallel), but love them all in the loop of my Roadster & MKV, both series.

Dom[/quote][/quote]

Well, that sucks..

As far as modding to series, is it true that the footcontoller no longer works? What if I bought one of those custom foot switches which connect to the 4 inputs on the back?

Latest posts

Back