Mark IV Rhythm2 Help!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themisfit138

Reaction score
I can't get a good sound from Rhythm2, any help would be nice. I can't get a nice clean either. some help please!

Odd to say that you can't get a good clean tone with EMGs - simply not true imo. I suggest you dial up the sample settings in the manual and use the sample settings found here and then tweak until you get what you are looking for.

Good luck.

You have to work with the amp a little to dial it in for a clean sound with EMG's. You should keep the R1 volume low and raise the R1 channel master to compensate. That should help get a good clean.

R2 was a challenge for me. I guess it all depends on what you are trying to get it to do. I needed a medium crunch classic rock sound.
I have the R2 volume pulled at between 6 and 7. R1/R2 bass and mid around 5, R2 treble at 8, r2 presence at 4.

This works well for me.

Scott

scottywompas said:
You have to work with the amp a little to dial it in for a clean sound with EMG's. You should keep the R1 volume low and raise the R1 channel master to compensate. That should help get a good clean.

R2 was a challenge for me. I guess it all depends on what you are trying to get it to do. I needed a medium crunch classic rock sound.
I have the R2 volume pulled at between 6 and 7. R1/R2 bass and mid around 5, R2 treble at 8, r2 presence at 4.

This works well for me.

Scott
Thanks dude!!! I like the R2 sound you have. It works well for playing the Loads.

Latest posts

Back