Mark IV channel masters not affecting the volume

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Krunch

Reaction score
Hi, I have this Mark IV Rev1, the masters on channels Rhythm2 and Lead are not affecting the volume, if I start raising the main master, volume gets insanely loud really quick, anybody knows what could be happening? Would this be a common problem or am I missing something? Thanks very much in advance

By your post, am I to understand channel 1's master works fine? If it doesn't, you may want to check the 12ax7 for "effects send" (that's what the channel masters have in common on my Rev2 Mark IV). I'm not big at all on amp internals. But that would be one external that I would check.

By your post, am I to understand channel 1's master works fine? If it doesn't, you may want to check the 12ax7 for "effects send" (that's what the channel masters have in common on my Rev2 Mark IV). I'm not big at all on amp internals. But that would be one external that I would check.
Yes, master for channel 1 works fine! Already checked the the tubes, guess it was out of my league and took it to a technician, hopefully its an easy fix

Back