Mark III Long Head Users - Quick Question?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have a Mark III Long Head just like the one in the picture here. I'm out of town and don't have my amp in front of me, but I have the opportunity here to buy a Logo/Name Plate which I have been looking for, it's a "Mesa/Boogie" logo plate just like the one also in the picture below. Can someone here who has a Mark III Long Head with the same Mesa/Boogie logo plate please tell me the measurement from screw hole to screw hole and the length of the entire logo plate?

Thanks in advance.

Screw hole to screw hole is 8 3/4 inches. Total length is 9 1/4 inch. Height is approx. 1 1/2 inches.

DaveP said:
Screw hole to screw hole is 8 3/4 inches. Total length is 9 1/4 inch. Height is approx. 1 1/2 inches.

Thanks Dave. Yeah, looks like the one here is a bit shorter, it's about 7 1/2" total length, too bad...I've been wanting one for some time now...I guess I could maybe get the shorter one, but it may look funny, I really want the correct longer version...I'll keep looking I guess...

Latest posts

Back