Mark IIC+ Gallery

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Show us your original Mark IIC+!!!

I am interested in learning more about what a 100% original Mark IIC+ looks like so I don't get screwed over by some unscrupulous seller. I already know what to look for to determine if it is a C+. I just need to get schooled on what to look for to determine if any parts have been changed or modified. For example, what does an original reverb tank look like, what does the original knobs and faceplate look like, what does she look like inside, what does the proper transformer look like, etc....

Hopefully this is beneficial not only to me, but to anybody else out there who is interested in this classic oldie. Post away! Thanks!

Most of what I found when I searched through the archive in the past was text with no images. I found a few posts with images, but with no real commentary...like people just showing images of their newest acquisition. I figured it would be useful to many people to have a single post containing close-up shots of sections of the amp that are known to be genuine with helpful commentary about what is shown in the image.

Just a thought.

Sign me up for a copy of the C+ for Dummies book! :D

I wish that I had a camera close by last Tuesday night. Then all of you could have seen the smoke coming out of my '85 C+ head after it blew a tube. I would have **** my pants, but my *** hole was puckered too tightly :lol: That amp has now aquired the nickname "Old Smokey". It is back up and running thanks to the "Boogiebabies C+ tech support hotline" :D .

Back