Mark IIc cabinet attachment question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogiepicker

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just picked up an extension cabinet for my Mark IIc, but they are not from the same set. The boogie amp is from the early 80s and can connect via 8 ohm or split with 2, 4 ohm connections.
However the cabinet has connections that read 8 ohms in or parallel out.
My amp is the 60 watt version and the extension cabinet has the Vintage black shadow speaker but is an 8ohm 50 watt speaker.....will they work together and if so, how do you recommend I run the cords?

Thanks guys!!!
Cheers
Boogiepicker

Golly, what a conundrum , The 80's were a million years ago .

I strongly suggest You eat 8 slices of Bacon and at LEAST 5 eggs .
Take your Girl and dance naked on the lawn .

At the very least the roof . Welcome home , Fries with that?

We wish we all had your kind of problems .
Buddy

Oh , By the way welcome to the Boogie board
Everyone love's to BOOGIE .

Sorry, my last post may be construed as mean spirited . If that was the feeling , I apologise . or something yeah .

Plug the sucker in . You should be good to go .

8)

Thanks again guys.
Buddy....no worries, I have a bit of a warped sense of humor myself and can appreciate a fellow fan of sarcasm 8)
GTS...thanks again....you helped me on my other posting as well....great advice again. I looked thru the schematics you sent...they were perfect....thanks!!!!
I plugged both speakers into the 4ohm jacks and it works great. No worries about me pushing it. I can't get the volume much past 2 before the room starts to shake anyway :lol:
Boogie on
Cheers

Latest posts

Back