Mark I 100 Watt Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

Reaction score
Hello all - first post and question:

I am interested in Boogies and own a Rocket 44 which is right for me. I keep my eye open once and a while to see what comes up for sale locally.
I recently found a head with the serial number missing from under the outputs on the back which I believe it should be located. Can you guys take a look at the pics and let me know what you think it may be worth. I want to offer the guy selling it a price, but have no idea with this one.
Thanks....!

MarkIBack.jpg

Mark1Back2.jpg

Mark1Front.jpg

Could be a 1977-1979 Hun-Ree (Metal Face Plate). There should be a date written with a sharpie on the bottom of the chassis.
What it's worth is a tough subject these days. Basically, it will be the lowest amount the guy will accept if he's really trying to sell it. There are idiots
out their who ask way too much and don't budge. Hopefully, if more than two people show up on this forum, you may get a consensus of what range they sell for.

Best of luck.

I sold this 1978 model (signed by Randall Smith, with a true effects loop and upgraded reverb by Mike B.) for $1200 about a year ago. I think it was a fair deal for both parties at the time. 20 years down the road I will probably wish I had never sold it.

DSC02867.jpg

DSC02874.jpg

Thanks for the info guys.

So I had the seller look for the sharpie and he found it: Says "RLS 2-77"
Could this be Smith's initials? Date?

PLS977.jpg

JOEY B. said:
Mine had "RCS" in cursive with a cicle around it. That is February '77 for sure. 8)

DSC02727.jpg

Are those Randall's initials? I guess that could be an "RCS"....don't know!

Look at the initials on the back of this C+. Do they look familiar?

http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32360&p=237174&sid=4062775e9180e1eb65ad30827480704b#p237174

Latest posts

Back