Hello from Southern California

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm new to the Boogie Board, but I signed up because I am in the market for a Boogie and am looking for all good information on Boogies. I am not a "noob" when it comes to guitars, tube amps, playing/writing music, and it is through experience that I have come to realize what amazing amplifiers are created by Mesa Boogie. I am interested in learning more about the Dual Rectifier, Triple Rectifiers, and the new Mark V series. I very much love the Mesa Boogie sound and I look forward to the day I, too, can be an owner. I apologize if this is placed in the wrong section. Thanks in advance.

Hello Jeff. Thanks for the reply. All forums are different, so I really didn't have any expectations from this post. Good to hear from you and good luck finding all the good information here.

Hello from No. Calif.

Just asks any question what you are looking for out of an amp and we could suggest / recommend which MESA model.

Very friendly place unlike The Gear Page which some thread members get carried away.

Latest posts

Back