Hello

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thundermtn

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been a Mesa Boogie player for about twenty-three years now. I've had several of them come and go except for my Triple Rec, it's a forever keeper.
Anyway I'm here to learn a little about the system I never really thought much about before. Looking forward to hearing and learning from you all.

Welcome to the forum.

I gigged a 2001 Triple Recto for 6 years, never an issue. The past 15 years it’s been the Roadster. Lately I’ve changed it up and I’ve been digging the Triple Crown as my A-Rig.

Like you, over those 15 years I’ve had a lot of amps come and go, but I always came back to the Roadster. The TC-100 has been great, I’m addicted to ch 3, but there’s times when I miss that Recto growl. Nothing does a Rectifier like a Rectifier.

Dom

For sure, if you gotta annihilate a crowd it just works.

I don't think I ever played a Roadster, I always seemed to have guitar money but not amp money, lol. They are kinda scarce here, but i have a pretty good drive to any decent guitar shop cities. I'll check it out on YT tonight.

They are great amps, voiced a tad darker than your typical Dual, more along the lines of a Tremoverb.

I love mine. It was professionally modded by Trace at Voodoo Amps about 10 years ago, it’s a beast.

Dom

IMG_1854.jpeg

IMG_1853.jpeg

IMG_1132.jpeg

Back