• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT/FS: 2011 Splawn QR with 4 button footswitch

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LNS

Reaction score
Recent boogie convert wanting to sell my mint 2011 Splawn Quickrod. For hot rodded Marshallesque tone, this is the amp. This is a newer (2011) example of the QR so it has the effects loop volume as well as the 4 button foot switch. Only bummer is the amp head cabinet does not have a back panel. But oh how the the tone of an open back head box fills the room....kidding. I actually had it off to make a tube switch at a recording gig and did not realize that I'd left it the studio until weeks later at which point it was gone. Also notable is that fact that I had it retubed last week and it only has about 20 minutes on the new tubes which are JJ 6CA7 in the power section. I happen to live right by Eurotube and the techs there did the bias and retube in the power and pre sections ($135 worth of service/product). Will include the old set of EL34s& 12AX7s.

Factoring in the back panel I feel the amps worth about $1400 in trade or cash, OBO. Would love to trade for another boogie and am interested in Lonestar, Mark, and Stiletto series heads. Or perhaps something else that I don't even know about. Also, I'm definitely interested in boogie 2x12 vertical cabs. On a side note I'm also selling/trading the vintage Marshall cab pictured; it is loaded with Weber greenback clones and dates to 1977. Am not interested in any combos or Rectifiers.

DSC02246 by spyderkin, on Flickr

DSC02247 by spyderkin, on Flickr

DSC02254 by spyderkin, on Flickr

IMG_1134 by spyderkin, on Flickr

DSC02250 by spyderkin, on Flickr

Latest posts

Back