• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: Rectoverb RA100 Express Plus Two Rock Splawn Marshall

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calieng

Reaction score
New to the Boogie Board but references available from The Gear Page.

Selling most of my combo amps and moving to heads and cabs instead. UPDATED LIST

Two Rock Studio Pro 35 combo with Creamback speaker. About 20 hours use. $2200
Two Rock Gain Master 35 Head. About 10 hours use. $1900
New Marshall 1X10" cab from my Class 5 head package purchase. SOLD
Marshall DSL15C combo. Few months old in new condition. $450
First year Budda Superdrive 18 hand wired serial #22 SOLD
Mesa Express Plus 5:25 purchased new from dealer fall 2013. Only a few hours use and includes all accessories and papers. Custom purple and tan. ON HOLD
Mesa Rectoverb 25 combo purchased 2 months ago from local dealer. $1100.
Mesa Express Plus 5:50 with 2X12" Recto cab purchased new from dealer fall of 2013. Cab has Black Shadow / V30 mix. Custom cream and tan color. $1900
Jet City JCA2212 from recent Musicians Friend sale. Pass along the $299 price for anyone who missed it.
Jet City 100HDM head new in the box $600
Splawn Supersport combo $1100
Marshall DSL40C combo as new $550
Mesa Royal Atlantic 2X12" combo wine and gold color TRADED

These are all great amps but have been replaced by a music room I am setting up with heads and cabs. All prices include Paypal and shipping in lower 48 states.

For trade offer please understand that I am pretty much set with what I have now but will consider small builder/boutique amps and guitars. Preference given to cash deals.

Thanks!!!

Back