• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT or FT plus cash - TA-15

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdortona

Reaction score
Looking to sell or trade my used Transatlantic TA-15 (SR#TA-003763) amp. According to Boogie, the amp was manufactured in January 2012, so it has two years and change left on the warranty. I registered it on 12/30/2013. Only reasons that I am selling it are because I really miss not having an EFX loop, and to a lesser extent, reverb. The amp does have a very nice carrying bag which eats the stock Boogie bag for lunch (see pics). It does not come with the FS.

$525 Paypal or Paypal gift preferred + shipping (negotiable if we do a trade deal). Local pick-up is fine too. I live in South Waverly/Sayre, PA which is about an hour's drive from Ithaca, NY, 45 minutes from Binghamton, NY, about 2 hours from Syracuse NY, 2 3/4 hours from Rochester, NY, and 2 hours from Scranton PA. I'm willing to meet you half-way, if that helps.

As far as trades go, I'm really looking for a late model Mesa Subway Blues (with the one jack and fat switch) or Subway Rocket Reverb in a straight trade (head or combo but would prefer a head), a Mini Recto (plus cash on my end) or a short 23" Lonestar Classic V2 head (in black) or a Short 23" Head Lonestar Special head (in black) (plus cash on my end in both cases). Let me know what you have. The worst I can say is no thanks.

I can attest that the amp is 100% working since I gigged with it a week ago. There are some surface scratches/discoloration on the top chrome area (see pics). The "blue squiggles" (see pic) were there when I bought the amp and I have not tried to remove them (since they don't bother me) and I am afraid of damaging the front panel.

Any questions, please email me. I have done many successful deals on the BB over the years (just ask Monsta-Tone) and have 100% positive FB on Ebay too (FWIW)

Back