• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Feeler - Mark IV 1x12 WB Combo ...SOLD...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daxman73

Reaction score
Possibly looking to sell or trade my Mark IV combo. It was purchased late last year from a Boogie dealer that had it NOS. It is near MINT condition with all the fixins (cover, manual, cables, casters, footswitch, etc...). This things is in fantastic condition. It has been cared for in a smoke free home and has little time on the original tubes. I'm asking $1250, buyer pays for shipping. I'd also drive and meet 50/50 depending on the location. With that said, I'd be interested in, plus/minus cash, the following trades: Recto's, Fillmore's or Lonestar's. Really would like a Multi-watt Recto. I'd also consider Les Paul's. Don't really need to sell it, but I'm starting to get some GAS so I figured I'd see if there was any interest. Don't have any pictures at the moment, but if you're serious I can send you some. Thanks for looking.

Back