• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: C90 for V30?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fredster

Reaction score
So I swapped the C90 in my 1x12 widebody closed back with a V30, wouldn't mind trying one in my 1x12 widebody open back too - anyone wanna trade? This speaker is perfect, maybe two hours on it - I'd expect similar condition!

Hit me!

Yeah, I been looking to do this with my Roadster. It's a 2X12 and has 2 stock Mesa Vintage 30's in it. I really wanna replace one of them with a C90. I'm estimating that the Vintage 30 would have about 40 hours on it. The speaker itself is in factory mint condition as it's never been removed from the cabinet.

Well sir, I think we'd run into some issues there - your speaks are 16 ohm, mine is 8. You could get a safe mismatch there by connecting each speaker to it's own jack, then run the 8ohm speaker to the 4 ohm jack and the 16 ohm speaker to the 8 ohm jack. I could do the same with my cabs, but that's kinda ugly.

Thanks though!

Latest posts

Back