• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmango

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

***All photos at bottom of thread.

Bogner Duende 1x12 Combo with Bogner Mods:
Let me start by saying that this Duende is in pristine condition - literally looks brand new. If you saw it, you would not be able to tell it was not brand new. It will come shipped in the bogner factory box with all shipping materials. This amp is 2 years old and is of the newest revision. It has never been gigged our out of a home environment.

What comes with it?
The factory Box
The Duende 1x12 Combo (of Course)
Power Cable
Foot Switch
Manual

What Mods were performed by Bogner at the factory?
There is a global mid control that has been added. Gives it an ubelievable level of control over the overall sound shaping - VERY useful.
There is a high gain mod added - this takes a normal Duende and allows the gain channel to get more hair and crunchy grit to it. Again, Very useful and brings it into Shiva country for gain. Can cover anything from Zeppelin to 80's Metal. Throw an OCD in front of it and it just SMOKES!
There is also a "brown sound cap installed that allows the amp to have a more brown sound when dialing the gain lightly.

The amp retails for $2600 new. The mods were $400 alone.

I am asking SOLD Shipped and Paypal'd to your doorstep in the lower 48. If you were about to buy new, this is as new as it gets allowing you to save some $$$!!!

Please email me with any questions and thank you for looking.

TERMS:
1. I am not interested in any trades - please don't ask.
2. I am in Massachusetts right outside of Boston and local pickup is welcome.
3. I have a verified Paypal account with 10+ years of transactions and an Ebay account with over 600 positive feedback transactions spanning the same length of time.
4. This is a first come, first serve offering - meaning, the first person to say "I DEFINITELY WANT IT" has 1 day to arrange payment before I move on to the next person. I am sorry, but I cannot stand "dibbers" who disappear.
5. NO LOWBALLERS. I am not selling at a profit. The price is fair. Don't lowball me. If it doesn't sell here, I will take it to the bay where they sell for what I am asking or more.
6. Contact me ONLY at [email protected] as I check this often. (Yes, that is my first and last name with my own personally registered domain name so I am not going to rip you off. I have sold many amps on the MB, TGP, BAM and HC forums including high end amps and guitars as well as boutique effects.
7. MY PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING VIA UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY, INSURED TO THE LOWER 48 ONLY. MY PRICE ALSO INCLUDES PAYPAL FEES.
8. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. DON'T ASK.

Drop me a line if you're interested and thanks! -Jerry

IMG_6983.jpg

IMG_6984.jpg

IMG_6985.jpg

Mothers day bump! Guys, go ahead and upset your wives by scoring a new amp! :)

Latest posts

Back