• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Schaller and EVH licensed Floyd Rose

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Schaller licensed Floyd Rose. Brand new. I bought it intending on installing it, but I went with a Gotoh Floyd instead.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with all the installation hardware
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT
International OK? : yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza(SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Captain Stinko (RT)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $140 shipped to the Lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii, and international will have to pay shipping.
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: EVH licensed Floyd Rose and hardware. $75 shipped to the Lower 48. The Floyd was originally installed in an EVH Striped Series. It's been used a maximum of 5 hours.
Modifications (if any): none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): installation hardware
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT
International OK? : yes
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza(SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Captain Stinko (RT)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $75 shipped to the Lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii, and international will have to pay shipping.
Pictures:

I'll consider trades for the following:
BKP Juggernaut, Warpig, or Nailbomb bridge or calibrated sets. 53 mm, ceramic bridge (NB & WP), short leg.

Latest posts

Back