• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Axe Fx 2 Mark 2 & Mesa/Boogie 2:90

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Axe Fx II Mark 2 in near mint condition. Very minor rack rash. Never gigged, kept in my smoke free home studio
Modifications (if any):none
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Packaging, manual, and power cable
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT
International : possibly
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza(SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), philiprst (TGP)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2100. The price of the Axe is firm as I'm only selling it in order to pay off a custom Mayones.

I'll add more photos when I get home from work.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Mesa Boogie 2:90. There's a lot of rack rash and finish wear at the mounting hole, nothing which affects the performance of the amp. It works perfectly.
Modifications (if any): Recently replaced the powertubes with JJ 6L6GC. Less than 20 hours of use.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): none
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT
International OK? : sorry no
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here is fine
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza(SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear Exchange Facebook), philiprst (TGP)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $700 + shipping obo
Pictures:

I'll sell both for $2675 + shipping.

Back