• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: EVH USA Wolfgang $1300 & EVH Striped Series Bumblebee $6

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taliababa

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: EVH USA Wolfgang. 8.0 of 10
Modifications (if any): Ernie Ball gold straplocks
Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT USA
International OK? : maybe
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza (SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear FN), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (Music Gear FB), Captain Stinko (RT),TheDraeg (SSO), Robbie Reekes (Music Gear fb), Steve_K (RT), Charvel_ strat_81 (TGP), TheWarAgainstTime (SSO), Fanis Hadjisofocli Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Metlupass2 (RT), B-Nads (TGP), roodyrocker (RT), Parap14 (RT)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1300 obo shipped to the Lower 48. Everywhere else will need to pay shipping. PayPal gift or pay their fees
Pictures:

Black cherry EVH USA Wolfgang. It's in excellent shape, with only minor play wear. There's one chip on the back. It looks as if someone had to pry open the tremolo cavity backplate. There are pick scratches on the top and some buckle rash on the back. The frets are stainless steel and have no wear. All original except for the strap buttons. I don't have the originals. Comes with the OHSC. Looking to get $1300 obo shipped to the Lower 48, PayPal gift or pay their fees. NO TRADES.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: EVH Striped Series Bumblebee. 9.5 out of 10.
Modifications (if any): replaced chrome EVH Floyd Rose Special with a black Gotoh Floyd
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Fender HSC
Location (City,State or City,Country): Rutland, VT USA
International OK? : maybe
Contact Info (No Phone #s): here
References (eBay or other forum userid): engage757 (RT), KevinB85 (TGP), cardinal (TGP), Musza (SSO), bigdog (RT), stealthtastic (TGP, RT), Jim777 (TGP), John Price (TGP), Philwinstead (Music Gear FN), philiprst (TGP), Robert Evans (Music Gear FB), Captain Stinko (RT),TheDraeg (SSO), Robbie Reekes (Music Gear fb), Steve_K (RT), Charvel_ strat_81 (TGP), TheWarAgainstTime (SSO), Fanis Hadjisofocli Music Gear Exchange Facebook), Metlupass2 (RT), B-Nads (TGP), roodyrocker (RT), Parap14 (RT)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $675 obo shipped to the Lower 48. Everywhere else will need to pay shipping. PayPal gift or pay their fees
Pictures:

EVH Striped Series Black and Yellow. In mint condition. I've played it less than an hour. Original except for the bridge. I replaced the chrome Floyd Rose Special with a black Gotoh Floyd. The mounting studs are the original. They're chrome. I will include a set of black Floyd Rose brand mounting studs. The Striped Series didn't come with a case. I will include a Fender hardshell case. $675 obo shipped to the Lower 48, PayPal gift or pay their fees. NO TRADES.

Located in Rutland, VT.

Back